22-ton SpeeCo Log Splitter, 40123300
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL LOG SPLITTERS AT NORTHERN HYDRAULICS!
NO Sales Tax!
The SpeeCo 22 Ton Log Splitter has the best features in the industry, making splitting wood quicker, easier and safer. This splitter offers both horizontal and vertical operation, cast steel foot piece and a heavy duty hydraulic cylinder producing maximum splitting force. Other features include: reinforced stripper plates which remove stuck logs, shielded wedge and channel beam design, large hydraulic fill cap, wide log cradle and road tires.
- horizontal or vertical splitting
- shielded wedge and channel beam for safe operation and clean splitting action
- road tires for towing
Briggs and Stratton 190CC Engine
- 11GPM Two Stage Pump
- 4x24 Inch Stroke Cylinder
- Auto-Return Valve
- 22 Ton Max Splitting Force
- 26 Inch Max Log Length
- 13 Second Cycle Time
- 8 Inch Road Speed Wheels
- 7 Inch Wedge with Spreader Wings
- 6x9 Inch Beam
- 6.5 Gallon Hydraulic Oil Capacity
- Spin-On Replaceable Filter
- 43 Inches Tall
- 84.5 Inches Long
- 50 Inches Wide
Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
- One year hydraulics
- One year for engine
- Three years for steel components
View: 22 Ton Speeco Log Splitter Manual
Manufacturer's ID/Code: S4012300
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.