This item has been discontinued and is now replaced with the Stanley TJ12.
Repair parts are available still for the TJ10.
Stanley Railroad Jack, TJ10
Stanley’s self contained hydraulic railroad jacks boast untouchable power-to-weight ratios and impressive lifting capacity.
- lightweight 45 lbs. - lighter than any other hydraulic jack in their class
- 10 ton lifting capacity
- one piece forged base to offer more stability when jacking
- completely self contained, powered with an integrated hand pump
- low pump handle effort offers reduced operator fatigue
- carrying handle is intergated for ease of transport and positioning
10 Ton Jack Specifications:
|TJ10111M||Trac Jack, Metric|
|TJ10112M||Trac Jack, Narrow Base|
|Base Length||Height||Stroke||Lifting Capacity||Lift Per Handle Stroke|
|11 "||14.5"||8.9"||10 tons||0.15"|