Please call Northern Hydraulics at 1-800-823-4937 to order this Stanley brazing unit.
Stanley is the the total solution provider for Signal And Track Connections. From ease of installation, increased reliability, better internal resistance, less susceptible to corrosion and lower material costs over time pin brazing or safebonding is superior to conventional bolted connections.
- Choice of two different Signal Bonding Systems
- Used globally by over three hundred Railways w/o any documented derailments
- The only system that acheieves ZERO martensite (Safebond system)
- All types and sizes of connectors and cables
- Signalling, Power Return / Traction, and Grounding
Facts About Pin Brazing:
- Transition resistance in the braze: only 5 micro ohms
- Melting temperature of solder: 1,100 F. / 600 C.
- Binding strength: 50 kp/mm2
- Shear strength: 25 kp/mm2
- Brazing time: 2 sec
- Time to make a complete bond: Less than 2 minutes
- Pin Brazing shear strength application: 3730N / 838 pounds
- Safebond Application: 8240N / 1852 pounds
Units and Guns:
Please contact our store at 1-800-823-4937 for current pricing on this product.
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.