Please call Northern Hydraulics at 1-800-823-4937 to order this item.
The WS10 Weld Shear is ideal for shearing Thermite welds with a force of over 20,000 lbs (89,000 NM) and being able to shear prior to dismantling the weld mold, decreasing the time to set up and increasing productivity.
WS10 Spec Sheet
- Powerful and Light weight
- Fully assembled unit is placed onto the rail quickly
- Self-locking hold-downs maintain blade alignment for higher quality finished welds
- In-line pmup handle eliminates rocking of the shear on the rail during operations (hand pump models only)
- Placement of controls away from shear blades for safety
- Integrated pressure compesated flow control limits blades can travel
- Efficient design, dismantling of weld molds not required
- Several different shear blades are available to accommodate a wide range of rail sizes
- Replaceable rollers for increased serviceability
Please contact our store at 1-800-823-4937 for current pricing on this product.
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.