Designed for applications requiring a coupling that can be connected under residual pressure with minimum spillage and air inclusion. Widely used on dump trailer wet-line hydraulic systems and oil field equipment. Not recommended for continuous hydraulic impulse applications.
- Machined components are manufactured using solid steel and brass bar stock.
- Stainless steel retaining rings and springs maximize corrosion resistance and extend service life.
- Steel componentry is plated using ROHS Compliant Trivalent Chrome.
- Nitrile (Nitrile Rubber) seals are standard, providing a temperature range of -40°F to +250°F (-40°C to +121°C).
- Couplings have a TPC-ET backup ring on the valve sleeve to extend service life.
- Nipple valve seal is crimped to improve seal integrity and prolong service life.
- External O-ring on plug indicates full connection and acts as a contamination shield in connected mode.
- Redundant O-Ring on the coupler body will engage nipple for secondary sealing support.
Maximum Operating Pressure: 3000 PSI
Body Size: 3/4″
Temperature Range: -40°F to 250°F
Burst Pressure: 13,000 PSI
Thread Size: 3/4″