Please allow a minimum of 1 week lead time for shipment, if needed sooner please call into store.
The CD10 Stanley hydraulic core drill is ideal for drilling asphalt, concrete and masonry materials. You can operate it with the optional drill stand for added ease of use or you can freehand with the drilling aid to assist in starting without drill bit walk.
CD10 Stanley Hydraulic Core Drill Features:
- Comes with metal carrying case
- Water connection with control valve
- Maintains speed regardless of drill load
- 3 speeds- 380, 900 and 1800 rpm
- Hose whips and flush face quick disconnect couplers
CD10 Stanley Hydraulic Core Drill Specifications:
Hydraulic Core Drilling Machine Accessories:
Stanley CD10100 Core Drill
The Stanley CD10100 is best for drilling asphalt, concrete and masonry materials.
|19 × 4 × 4 in
Wrenches & Drills